SENIOR AV PRODUCER – Manchester or London
Centre Screen is one of the UK’s leading film, video and multimedia production companies, with over 30 years’ experience in developing engaging and imaginative programmes for Museum and Visitor Attractions worldwide.
We are looking to appoint an AV Senior Producer with an established background in large scale film/video production and a proven track record of producing all kinds of media – filmed, CGI, motion graphic and archive content. This experience should be evident in your confident and efficient ability to develop and deliver large-scale AV projects from pitch to completion.
The ideal candidate must be a reliable, proactive person who is capable of expressing their ideas visually and in writing to develop appropriate and effective concepts, whatever the subject matter, in order to successfully present to our clients throughout the production process.
Experience in costing jobs is essential, along with the enthusiasm and organisational skills required to create the project on time and on budget whilst exceeding the client’s expectations.
You should be comfortable and adept at dealing with clients and managing both internal and external teams. Additionally, as a senior member of staff, the Senior Producer should set an example to the rest of the production team, through their working methods, team management and leadership.
You should have a wealth of experience of working on large and complex projects, being familiar with the protocols that come with high-level project management, and possessing the skillset needed to implement these protocols across your team.
The role requires a conscientious person who possesses excellent communication skills, someone eager to work under pressure, capable of juggling several projects at once whilst working to strict deadlines.
The Senior Producer is responsible for managing staff and freelancers, ensuring they are utilised in the most cost effective and productive ways, and will report directly to the Management Team.
- Working as a Senior Producer across multiple projects, producing content at a high-level, and/or managing a Producer(s), with support from and Assistant Producer as required.
- Managing all aspects of production from initial concept development through to onsite installation. Confidently ‘producing’ at a senior level, across all work/production stages.
- A proactive – not responsive – approach to fulfilling your role and task completion.
- Dealing with internal/external teams and clients/exhibition designers, in addition to other project contractors.
- Excellent time management which ensures workload and deadlines are met effectively and efficiently.
- Responding to requests/feedback in an appropriate manner, and with knowledge and with knowledge and experience.
- Managing budgets and costs across projects, with regular assessment of cost reports against set budget models, a real-time grasp of the cost status of your projects, and working margins, at any one time. This includes management of payment schedules and ensuring invoicing is kept on schedule as forecast.
- Detailed and efficient scheduling, which meets project deadlines, and in the required formats and layouts as set/preferred by the client team.
- Management and delivery of tenders and pitches, ensuring creative, cost, and schedule responses, and any other administrative requirements within the Invitation to Tender documentation, are all completed to an outstanding standard and for the specified tender/pitch deadline.
We are looking for someone to start November/beginning of December and the salary will be dependant on experience.
In order to assess your suitability for this position, we would ask that you provide a written explanation of the key skills you would bring to the role. You may use previous experiences as an example (maximum 1000 words).
Please use the subject “SENIOR PRODUCER” for your application.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 30th of November.